Year 3 - Meet the Team
There are two classes in year 3, 3AA and 3NP
Year 3 will have PE on a Tuesday. Please make sure that your child comes to school every Tuesday in:
- White polo shirt / t-shirt
- Red or black shorts – NO LOGOs
- Grey or black jogging bottoms – NO LOGOs
- Black plimsolls or all black trainers – NO MARKINGS
- The children are to wear their school red jumper / cardigan over this kit.
Home Learning: All homework will continue to be set on Class Dojo Stories. This will be for spelling and Rapid Recall in addition to daily reading. Research has shown that this is the most beneficial kind of homework.
- Reading: Every child is expected to read each night. Please try to hear your child read, sign their reading record and make sure that they bring their reading book and reading record into school each day so that the staff can hear them reading their books.
- Spellings: Children will receive a set of spellings at the beginning of the week – please help your child learn these spellings ready for a test on Friday
Rapid Recall: Children will be given an online activity to reinforce their learning of Mathematical key knowledge. An example of the question types in the quiz will also be given. Children should practice a little a few times a week and they will be tested in school to see how well they are doing, weekly
Please clearly name all of your child’s belongings (coats, bags, pack lunches etc.) so that if lost we can help them find them.
If you do have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact your class teacher, a member of the team or send me a dojo
Year 3 Curriculum
Year 3 Autumn term 1
Year 3 Knowledge Organisers
Learning Website Links -
Please click on the image to access each website.